Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27: New Glasses, New Post, New Snow

In a few minutes, I'm going to be picking out a new pair of glasses.  I'm trying to get the glasses ordered before the first of the year, when my medical insurance changes and becomes decidedly shittier.  I always depend upon my friend Wonder Twin to help me pick a stylish frame.

This new post is going to be very short.  I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and I need to leave in a little while.  Therefore, I don't have a whole lot of time to reflect on my first day back at work.  It was long.  It was busy.  It was a little frustrating.  I didn't get half as much accomplished as I was planning.

The weather has turned foul since I left home this morning.  It's been snowing and blowing all day long.  My wife took my son outside to play this morning, and, after about a half hour, his cheeks were bright red with white spots.  My wife decided it was time to go inside.  I probably would have lasted about five minutes.

Not much more to add.  Sorry my posts were a little on the lame side today.  I'll try to do better tomorrow.  I will work on a poem.

Now, Saint Marty needs to go pick out glasses.


Hopefully, I won't look like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment