Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13: It Wasn't A Wonderful Disaster, One Down, One to Go

My friend from the university came through with his copy of It's A Wonderful Life.  Therefore, I didn't have to substitute March of the Penguins for George Bailey and Clarence.  I finished the grading for Mythology.  One down.  Now I have to start on the grades for Good Books.  One to go.

Today pretty much sucked without the help of my coworker.  I got backlogged, overwhelmed, and a little panicky.  I did this job at the surgery center by myself for years, and, yet, I find myself now succumbing to the idea that I'm going to drown in unfinished paperwork.  It was not a good way to start this new epoch in my work life.

I don't have much time left to post.  I just wanted to let my disciples know that George Bailey, indeed, does not commit suicide, and Clarence, indeed, gets his wings.  It is, indeed, a wonderful life. 

If Saint Marty isn't smothered under a stack of medical charts.

Where's this little bastard when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment