Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29: New Confessions of Saint Marty, Turkey Dinner

Well, you'll have to forgive me if the cartoon today doesn't look as good as the other ones.  I had to scan the images by myself after getting a crash course last night from my sister.  I think I did everything correctly, but the proof will be in the post.

Had a great morning of worship at church.  We had a string quartet playing "Nearer My God to Thee."  It was beautiful.  We also played some good music with the band.  This afternoon, we're having a deep-fried turkey with all the fixings.  Looking forward to that.  It's a slow day.  I don't know where my son is.  He went for a ride this morning with my sister, and I haven't seen him since.

Well, I'm going to cut this one a little short.  I promise something a little meatier tomorrow, even if it's a recipe for a chicken pot pie.

Saint Marty, looking forward to some turkey.

Confessions of Saint Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment