Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21: New Feature, Birthday Party, Family

Currently, I am at the birthday party for my sister.  It was actually her birthday last weekend, but since we were travelling, we put off the celebration until tonight.  As usual, with family get-togethers, there's the joking, kidding, and crabbing.  People get on other people's nerves, and, by the end of the evening, someone is going to be supremely pissed at someone else.  Hopefully, I won't be the pissed-off or the pisser-off.

Today, I'm going to start a new feature of the blog--a cartoon.  I'm going to call it Confessions of Saint Marty.  The cartoon will allow me to incorporate another one of my artistic pastimes, drawing.  Plus, I've noted several Blogs of Note that are by visual artists and cartoonists.  It just ups my chances of receiving that distinction.  (Are you listening, Blogger staff?)

I hope you find this cartoon funny, amusing, annoying, something.  It will probably just appear on the weekends.  Think of these posts as special weekend editions of the blog.  Hope everyone has had a good Saturday.

Saint Marty now presents the first edition of...

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment