Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5: Back Home, Back to Work, Back "Dip"

Well, I'm home again, home again, jiggity jig.  I pulled into my driveway around 7:30 p.m., and we've been unpacking and doing laundry and planning out the week's activities every since.  I'm ready for bed, but I'm not ready to get back to work tomorrow.

It's going to be a tough week.  It's my last few days of work at my medical office job.  I'm already a little depressed about it, and I'm sure this feeling will only grow stronger over the next four days.  I'm not good at change, and I'm certainly not good at goodbyes.  Letting go is not one of my strengths.

And, since it is Monday, I will do a Web dip.  My question is:

Will something good come of all this upheaval and change in my life?

And the answer from E. B. White is:

"I haven't the faintest idea," said Mr. Arable.  "Tell us."

Saint Marty doesn't have the faintest idea, either.

This is where my ass is going tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment