Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24: Brother Can You Spare $650

Well, the verdict is in.  My car is in need of a $650 brake job.

Life sucks a little bit right now.  I have to figure out where and how I'm going to pay for this shitting repair.  Soon.  According to the dealership, my car isn't safe to drive.  Of course, this dealership tends to make everything sound like a life-and-death situation.

I'm not going to worry.  My car will be fixed.  I will find the money somehow.  In the mean time, my biggest irritation right now is my crabby teenage daughter who is waiting to get her hands on my laptop.  She's literally crying hormonally on the couch.  It's not a pretty sight.

So, if anyone out there has a spare $600, send it my way.

Saint Marty will put it to good use.

It sucks to be a car owner sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment