Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11: Nothing Post

This post is going to be filled with nothing.  I have nothing to say.  Nothing on my mind.  I literally am typing to simply fill the void on a computer screen.  By the time I'm done blogging, I will have communicated nothing of significance.

I have nothing more to say about work.  Nothing to say about poetry.  I certainly am going to say nothing about the current political situation in the United States.  I will say nothing about rich, heartless Republicans or spineless Democrats.  I will say nothing about global warming or world hunger.

Nothing.  That's my mantra.

Repeat after Saint Marty:  Nothing...nothing...nothing...the Tea Party sucks,,,nothing,,,nothing,,,Hillary Clinton for President...nothing...nothing...nothing...

Mission accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment