Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5: New Cartoon, SH Arrival, Ready for Home

I'm in the basement of my parent's house, posting this blog on my sister's computer.  My dreaded relative SH has arrived and is upstairs ignoring my wife and me as I type.  The only good thing about the night is that it will be over in about two hours and twenty minutes.  That's when I will use the excuse, "Well, I have to get my son to bed" and leave.

I spent most of the afternoon once more with my daughter and her friends at the pool.  This time, I huddled in the only slice of shade I could find, drawing today's installment of Confessions of Saint Marty.  I have quite the sunburn on my neck and legs from yesterday.  I didn't feel like trying for third-degree burns.  It was an afternoon, tinged with the anticipation of SH's imminent appearance.  If you can't tell, I'm not doing a great job of looking on the bright side of things at the moment.  In fact, at the moment, I'm having a hard time even being in the same room with SH.

Pray for Saint Marty.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment