Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19: Vacation, New Cartoon, First Communion

Yesterday, I obviously took a break from the computer.  Actually, I didn't have much of a choice.  My wife had a baby shower to attend, my daughter went fishing, and I took a nap with my son.  That was my morning and afternoon.  Then I had to go to my niece's first communion at church.  After that, it was a first communion party for my niece and a graduation party for my nephew.  I had no time at all to even think about blogging.  Well, actually, I thought about it, but sitting down at a computer was out of the realm of possibility.

I did, however, have a chance to draw a new installment of The Confessions of Saint Marty, which you will see at the end of this post.  The cartoon was the only creative thing I managed to do yesterday.  However, it was a nice little vacation.  But, to make up for my absence, I have two posts for today, both cartoons.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoy drawing them.  I don't often have a reason for sitting down with my drawing notebook.  My comic strip gives me a reason.

Saint Marty contemplates communion.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment