Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14: Gratitude Thirty-Nine, Forty, and Forty-One

I just realized that I owe you guys three gratitude posts.  Somehow I fell off the wagon this weekend.  Spaced out.  I don't know how it happened.

Anyway, I have to come up with three things for which I am grateful.

Thirty-Nine:  I am grateful to be home tonight after a very long day of work.  I'm in my recliner, feeling very Marty Crane (from Frasier).  I'm relaxed for the first time today.

Forty:  I am grateful for my beautiful, funny daughter.  She just did a comedy routine for me.  It was hysterical.  Now, she's waiting very (im)patiently to use my laptop.

Forty-One:  I am grateful for Hostess Ding Dongs.  Last night, I stole my son's last one.  It was delicious.  Don't worry.  I got him some more tonight.

There, I'm all caught up.  Now, I have some grading to do.

No rest for the wicked.  Or Saint Marty.

One Marty to another

No comments:

Post a Comment