Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19: Gratitude Fifteen

I am grateful for a good job interview this afternoon.

It was the first time I've interviewed for anything in almost 17 or 18 years.  I was quite nervous.  My hands were dry and warm, but I thought my heart was going to jump out of my ears.

I think the interview went well.  The manager was very nice and seemed impressed by my resume.  One of her initial comments was, "You should be a professor!"  And my response was, "Funny you should say that..."

The manager said she could work with my teaching schedule.  That was a huge relief.  Now, I have to play the waiting game.  She said she would be making the decision by early next week.

Saint Marty hates waiting.

I think she interviewed for the same job I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment