Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13: Take 4, Another Cartoon, Caught Up

Last post for the day.  I drew this cartoon while waiting for my daughter's second dance recital to begin on Sunday afternoon.  I was a little tired, a little cranky.  I started thinking about what happens when I try to find a quiet place to pray and meditate.  Viola.  New cartoon.

I am now caught up with my posting and cartooning.  Back to a regular schedule.  I start teaching a Spiritual Autobiography Workshop tomorrow night at church, if anybody shows up for it.  I have posters out, but I haven't gotten anyone to commit to do it, aside from my wife and one of my best friends.  If nobody else shows up tomorrow, my wife and I are going to take advantage of having a babysitter.  Maybe go to a movie or out to dinner.  I'll postpone the workshop until the fall.

Saint Marty needs to go for a run tonight, however, before he meditates the rest of the evening away.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment