Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 24: Crazy Weekend

Yes, I find myself apologizing again for being a terrible blogger.  I had every intention of writing a new poem this weekend, of drawing some new cartoons, of getting back into my regular posting groove.  It didn't happen.

To be honest, I spent today working on my vita.  I have an evaluation thing at the university I needed to complete, and then I'm updating my church organist vita.  I find myself in the weird position of having to apply for the organist position I currently have.  Don't ask.  It's a really long and not very interesting story.  But I have been writing cover letters and resumes.

The good news is that my Christmas decorating duties are almost all complete.  I'm sitting in my living room right now, basking in the glow of our Christmas tree.  I will decorate a few more things tomorrow at the medical office where I work, and then I'll be ready for the holidays.

Be patient with me, my disciples.  It's been a long few days.

Saint Marty will be back in the saddle soon.

Ok, I admit it

No comments:

Post a Comment