Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31: Back to Our Regular Programming

Well, it looks as though The Catcher in the Rye will be the book of the year for 2013.  One vote, and Holden Caulfield wins the contest.

We will be returning to our regular programming in a day or so.  I'm not quite ready to give up the holidays yet.  Tomorrow morning, I will begin the year of J. D. Salinger.  I will miss Charles Dickens and Ebenezer Scrooge, but I guess it's time for a change.  Yes, I just used the "c" work without breaking out in hives.  I have prepared myself for this change.  I have my copy of The Catcher in the Rye in my book bag, and I've already done a little research on Salinger.

Stay tuned for Saint Marty's New Year's Day special:  How I Met Your Salinger, or Two and a Half Holdens.

Holiday programming still coming your way....

No comments:

Post a Comment