Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 17: Christmas Panic Attack

Tonight, I had my annual holiday panic attack.  I realized that I am one week away from Christmas Eve.  I ordered a ton of presents from Amazon and made a gift list.  I even checked it twice.  I am tired and ready for bed.

As I was putting on my pajamas a few minutes ago, my wife asked, "When are we going to take the Christmas picture of the kids?"  I looked at her and said, "Are you trying to kill me?"

Tomorrow is my daughter's Christmas band concert, and I don't know if she's going to be well enough to participate in it.  She has strep throat and the stomach flu.  I'm convinced I will eventually become ill.  Too many germs floating around not enough hand washing.  I don't even want to touch the TV remote.

Saint Marty needs some rubber gloves and a Valium.

Time to press it!

No comments:

Post a Comment