Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28: Ready for the Weekend

It has been a pretty long day of work and meetings and cleaning.  My normal Friday.  But, my house is cleaned, my beds are made, my dishes are done, and, pretty soon, my second blog post will be complete.  I even went for my run already, and it's only 6 p.m.  I am so far ahead of the game that I'm already on Saturday.

Tonight, I plan on watching 2001:  A Space Odyssey.  That's the next movie for my film class.  I started watching it this afternoon while I was cleaning, but I was a little distracted.  I need to focus a little more closely on the apes and spaceships and HAL.  I'm not too sure my students are going to like Kubrick's vision of the future, but it is/was a groundbreaking sci-fi movie.  They will thank me in about ten years.

Well, I have to give my son a bath now.  It's Friday night, and, as soon as he's in bed, I can kick back and start worrying about all the work I have to get accomplished this weekend.  I can also start feeling anxious about next week.

It's a complicated life Saint Marty leads.

A little light viewing for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment