Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10: Quick Post Before Class

Yes, I have been working my behind off today, putting together charts, answering phones, grading quizzes, e-mailing students.  It has bee quite productive, and, if I can get this post done before I head off to my office on campus, I will be way ahead of the game.  I have a student showing up at 2 p.m. to make up a quiz.

Well, I can't say much more than what I said this morning.  My mind is still not firing on all pistons.  I have been simply forging ahead, one tedious task at a time.  Now, I'm almost completely caught up with most of my busy work.  I can heave a little sigh.  I'm pretty proud of myself for all that I've accomplished.  (Since I'm the only person working in the medical office today, I have to give myself a pat on the back.  Nobody else is going to do it.)

I'm finishing Citizen Kane with my film class today.  My students are hating it, but I really don't care.  How can I not show Kane in a film class?  That would be like teaching Shakespearean tragedy and skipping Hamlet.

All Saint Marty has to say about it is, "Rosebud..."

I think I hurt myself patting my back

No comments:

Post a Comment