Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16: Late, Tired, American Idol

Again, like this morning, I am posting late.  Things haven't been going smoothly for me today.  I'm still playing catch-up.  This blog is the last task I need to complete before I head off to bed.  I'm not feeling really tired, but 4 a.m. comes, well, really friggin' early.  I'm hoping I'll be able to fall asleep.  I hate being in bed and counting breaths or hot dogs or Fig Newtons to make myself tired.  (I'm not a big fan of sheep.  Kind of creepy animals.)  I haven't had insomnia recently, but, with our money problems, I've had some weird, restless nights.

Just finished up watching American Idol.  There are a lot of people in the world who think they are much better singers than they actually are.  That's all I have to say about that.

Well, I'm fresh out of subjects.  I'm going to brush my teeth and try to get to sleep.  I'll probably end up grinding my teeth all night and giving myself a headache.

Saint Marty is ready for a night of fitful rest.

Try counting Oreos

No comments:

Post a Comment