Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15: On the Road Again...

I am posting this morning before we leave the hotel.  We just finished breakfast.  Everyone is a little tired, a little cranky.  My sister has gotten on my nerves five times already this morning, and my daughter is complaining that she has a headache.  My son is currently screaming at the breakfast table behind me.  It's shaping up to be a great day.

The weather has turned.  When we got here, it was 80 degrees and humid.  It is currently around forty degrees, rainy, and windy.  It's freezing.

Well, it looks like my people a done with breakfast.  Time to pack up and check out.  At my wife's church, whenever anyone is going on a trip, the congregation prays for travelling mercies.  I think it's a Protestant tradition, but I really like it.  I can imagine Mary putting her hand on Jesus' head as He went out the door, praying for travelling mercies for Him.

Pray for travelling mercies for Saint Marty.

Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment