Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11: Gratitude Thirty-Eight

Tonight, I am grateful for half-price pop.

Every Friday, the local Holiday gas station has a half-price Friday on all of their fountain pops.  For those of you not from Michigan, pop = soda.  There's nothing like a cherry Diet Mountain Dew.  Multiply that by 54 ounces, and you've got the makings of a very good evening (plus several trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night).

I don't know if I'm going to buy a pop for myself.  I just like the idea that I can get 54 ounces of liquid paradise for less than a dollar.  It's comforting.  Like the idea of guardian angels and Hillary Clinton running for President.

Maybe before I put my PJs on tonight, I may stop by the Holiday and pony up 75 cents.

It will make Saint Marty very happy.  And a little wired.

This cracks my shit up

No comments:

Post a Comment