Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28: If You Don't Want to Die, Die, Die....

Well, to go along with my earlier post, I'm going to share with you a song my four-year-old son wrote this evening.  He called it his "Scooter Helmet Song":

If you don't want to die, die, die,
Die, die, die.
And never see your mommy, mommy, mommy
Ever again, again, again,
You should wear your helmet.

But if you don't want to ever see
Mommy, mommy, mommy
Ever again,
Then don't.
And die.

I'm paraphrasing here, since my wife actually shared the song with me.  Plus my son didn't give me permission to reproduce his composition, so I didn't want to get into any legal trouble.  But I think it has some potential.  In the hands of Jay-Z or Kanye, it could be a very big hit.

 Watch out Eminem.

Saint Marty's kid is on the scene.

Next year's Best Rap Grammy goes to:  "Scooter Helmet Song"!

No comments:

Post a Comment