Tuesday, June 11, 2019

June 11: Still Alive, My Schedule, Daughter's Dance Solo

To my loyal disciples,

I am still alive.  Trying to juggle a lot of obligations.  Here are the reasons why I have been absent from blogging:
  • My daughter's final dance recital was on Saturday.  I spent most of the day in a dark auditorium.   Then I slept.
  • It was Baccalaureate Sunday at my church for my daughter.  Attended Mass and a cake/ice cream reception.  Then I had to move furniture, which involved rearranging my living room.  (I got a new couch and chairs from one of my best friends.)  In the evening, we had a campfire at my house that involved a lot of my daughter's friends.  Then I slept.
  • Monday (last night) , I had to work and then, in the evening, attended a very long liturgy committee meeting for church.  I got home after 9 p.m. and did a little preparation for my daughter's graduation party on this coming Sunday.  Then I slept.
  • Today, I worked and shopped for my daughter's grad party and then attended a Rotary dinner, where my daughter received a scholarship.  When I got home, I did some more work for my daughter's grad party, and then I packed for my trip to Calumet tomorrow.  Soon, I will sleep.
So, you see, I haven't just been sitting around on my laurels.  I am exhausted.  

I promise to be more diligent from now on.

In the mean time, watch Saint Marty's daughter's final dance solo:


No comments:

Post a Comment