Saturday, March 10, 2018

March 10: Red Jacket Jamboree Show, Calumet, Exhausted

Greetings from Calumet!

Finished with the Red Jacket Jamboree radio show about an hour or so ago.  I'm sitting in my hotel room, pretty exhausted.  It was a weekend of rehearsals and writing and rehearsals again.  Each time that I've performed at the Calumet Theatre, my roles have evolved.  I started out as the Poet Laureate, reading a few poems.  Then, I became a storyteller and poet.  Then an actor and storyteller and poet.  Then, a singer and actor and storyteller and poet.

This time, I was a a writer and actor and storyteller and poet.

I've enjoyed the whole process.  But, as I said:  it is exhausting.

Now, Saint Marty is thankful for his bed and his family, who drove up for the taping of the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment