Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12: Recuperating, No Poet of the Week, No Cartoon, Technical Difficulties

Today, I had to recuperate from my weekend at the Wisconsin Dells.  Exhausted and run-down.  That's how I would describe myself.  I called early this morning to cancel my class, even though I spent a good portion of my time at the Kalahari correcting essays.  I'm still not feeling 100%, but I will return to my daily grind tomorrow.  I have no choice.

Being away this weekend has filled me with the desire to carve out a little more time for myself during the week.  I have felt a little insane recently, what with the chaos of work and school and my sister's death.  I am less patient.  Less focused.  Less energetic.  Less everything, except tired.

I haven't picked out a new Poet of the Week.  I didn't have a chance to draw a new cartoon.  Wasn't feeling particularly inspired to do anything besides sleep.  Tune in tomorrow for our regularly scheduled programming.

Right now, Saint Marty is experiencing technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

No comments:

Post a Comment