Monday, January 21, 2013

January 20 (Sort of): Sick Kid, Sick Dad, Christmas Decorations, New Cartoon

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged.  Saturday night, my son woke up vomiting.  He threw up all night long.  So, being a good father, I stayed up with him, rubbing his back as he heaved into a bucket, washing my hands with antibacterial soap about 513 times.

Well, despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to avoid catching my son's crud.  By about two o'clock yesterday afternoon, I could feel my stomach turning in strange ways.  I went to bed very early, for me, last night (7 p.m.).

I had every intention of writing a wonderful post about how much I love Christmas decorations, how much they make me feel warm and safe on very cold days and nights.  (If you're wondering, my Christmas decorations are still up at my house.)  However, my stomach and bowels got the best of me last night.

Saint Marty is going to eat of bowl of chicken noodle soup now.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment