Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5: Daughter's Dance Competition

My daughter came home from dance class this evening with a note from her dance teacher.  It was about the two dance competitions in which my daughter is participating this year.  The entry fees are due this week, and, to put it bluntly, they ain't cheap.  In fact, they're somewhere between "Yowee!" and "Bazinga!!"

I don't know where we're going to get the money.  When my daughter handed me the note, I kind of sat in a kitchen chair, stunned.  And then my mood instantly turned dark and panicky.  That's what happens when an impossible situation presents itself to me.

I will figure this out somehow.  My wife is going to call her dance teacher and ask about paying in installments.  There's an answer somewhere.  Light in the darkness.

Maybe Saint Marty can sell a kidney.

Anybody in the market for a major organ?

1 comment:

  1. Hyderabad Events Website gives complete information of upcoming events,food festivals,science conferences,youth seminars,movie summits & fashion programs.Watch Today!
    https://www.hyderabadevents.com/

    ReplyDelete